Slideshow And Quick Search
Real Estate in Minneapolis, MN
Your Real Estate Agent for Minneapolis, MN
If you need to buy, sell, or rent a home in the Minneapolis, MN, area, rely on the real estate agent team at BuyRentSell.com to get you what you need.
Our Real Estate Services
As a full-service realtor, we offer the following services and more:
- Comparative market analysis: When you’re ready to sell a house, our experts can find the ideal price to list your property based on the market prices of the homes in your area.
- Publicity: When you put your home on the market, we can provide pictures of the property, advertisements, signage, flyers, and open houses to get prospective buyers to take a look.
- Property management: If you need to update some of the features of your home or get it inspected, cleaned, or landscaped, we can locate vetted professionals to provide such services for you.
- Listings: Whether you’re buying, selling, or renting, we can manage the listing for your home or search listings for properties that meet your requirements.
- Negotiation: Whether you’re a prospective buyer or seller, we can negotiate the sale or rental agreement with the other party and ensure that the terms are favorable for you.
No matter your property preferences or the value of your home, we can help you meet your real estate goals and have a pleasant experience in the process.
At BuyRentSell.com, we put the decision-making power in your hands. We make it our goal to ensure that you have the information and the options you need to make the best decisions for you and your family.
We’re familiar with the real estate market in Minneapolis, MN, and can provide the expert advice you need to navigate your housing situation with aplomb. If you’re ready to get started, call us at 612-345-8991, or fill out our contact form to make an inquiry.
The Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
Visiting the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden is an absolute must-see in Minneapolis. You can have a perfect day in Minneapolis almost for free, wandering around this incredible public park then heading over to an affordable area such as Eat Street for a nosh. A wedding ceremony breaking up at the Minneapolis Sculpture...+read more
The best places to welcome spring in Minneapolis
It's here! It's almost here? Though the day before publication, it's snowing outside my window, I know spring flowers aren't far away. Spring in Minneapolis is all the more welcome after a long, cold winter. There's a number of great places to see spring blooms in the city. Gardens throughout the Minneapolis Parks system offer...+read more